BAS-M & BAS-T battery chargers have been designed to charge Pb batteries.
This units convert the AC input voltage to a DC voltage at the correct level, in order to charge the battery cells.
These battery chargers sequence is monitored by the microprocessor, that is programmed to manage all the possible operating conditions:
- Automatic start on battery connection, with 5 seconds delay to avoid sparks between the connectors;
- Automatic shutdown on battery disconnection;
- Adaptive algorithm for charge time calculation;
- Wrong battery detection;
- Automatic weekly equalization charge;
- Two emergency timers for battery protection.